About C3 Church
In 1980 a young couple from New Zealand arrived in Sydney, Australia with their family and a Vision to start a church. Ps. Phill and Chris Pringle began what would one day become C3 Church on Easter Sunday of that year. There were 12 people at that first service. Four years later, the church had grown to over 500 members!
As the 80’s progressed into the 90’s, C3 church began to plant other churches. Independent churches joined in, and soon, C3 Church became a small movement. It was during this time that the first C3 church planting vision was born. Ps. Phil and his team ventured out to plant 10 churches in 10 major cities around the world. The goal was met, and the vision grew. Now, there are over 300 C3 churches all over the Globe with a goal to reach 1000 churches in the year 2020.
The Church is magnificent! It is where men and women become followers of Christ. C3 Church is a place where you will encounter the presence of God, develop your life, and maximize your potential so that you can live the absolute best life that God has in store for You!
This is Our Story
Ps.Phil and Chris
Ps. Phill and Chris Pringle are the founders of the C3 Church movement. They came from New Zealand to Sydney in 1980 in order to start a church that would be contemporary, relevant, and anointed. Since that day, they have served faithfully the vision God gave them to aid Christ in building His Kingdom on the earth. Ps . Phil’s dynamic and relevant preaching has made him a much sought after speaker in both the Christian and secular world. Ps. Chris’s heart for the lost has birthed several outreaches to those in need in Australia and Africa. Ps. Phil is the President of C3 Church International; he and Ps. Chris oversee over 300 Churches as well as act as the Senior Pastors for C3 Church in Sydney.
Connect with Ps. Phil and Chris here:
* There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
* In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church.
* The bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
* In the existence of an evil spiritual being – the devil.
* In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the ‘new birth’ by faith in Jesus Christ.
* In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues.
* In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
* In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
* In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.