C3 Cyclists was started in 2010 by a group of 12 cyclists from C3 Mount Annan, and has now expanded to many other C3 Global Churches and local communities.
C3 Cyclists are an enthusiastic community of people from C3 Churches around the world who:
- love cycling
- want to be outwardly focused on helping others
- want to connect with other cyclists
- want to improve their health and wellbeing, and encourage others to also
- want to achieve something significant they can tell their kids and grandkids
C3 Cyclists runs an annual charity ride to support our chosen charities.
We have raised much needed funds for children for;
- 2010 Kids Cancer project, Ride to Melbourne $20K +
- 2011 Kids Cancer project, Ride to Coff’s Harbour $20K +
- 2012 Bathurst Base Hospital (Resus unit through Humpty for Children’s Unit) Raised $25K
- 2013 Port Macquarie Base Hospital (Resus unit through Humpty for Children’s Unit) Raised $22K
- 2015 Nambour General Hospital (rasied for a Giraffe Cart for Children’s Unit, $25K)
- 2016 Queanbeyan Hospital, Panda Resus Unit ($32,500)
To keep up to date with C3 Cyclists and their upcoming 756km ride in 2017, check out their website here.