Region Directors - John & Danielle Peace
Described as the sunburnt country, Australia is a beautiful holiday-all-year kind of place to live – but with some of the developed world’s longest working hours, and made up of huge world-class cities and far-flung towns. C3 Australia is the largest C3 Church Global region at present, with over 100 locations, but we are by no means slowing down. Australia is in a time of booming population growth, with an unprecedented 400,000 people being added each year, and we have a great opportunity and responsibility to bring salvation to people in all its vast corners and from every background.
– Our National Conferences have been huge successes with pastors bringing their teams and numbers increasing every year.
– We are seeing a strong trend of multi-site churches releasing emerging leaders.
– Lots of our churches have started community outreach programs which are making a deep impact in their local community
MIRACLE IN MOTION
– C3 Queanbeyan – C3 Parramatta
– C3 Lithgow
THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE
– With nearly 5 million people and ranked by The Economist as the world’s most liveable city – not to mention the epicentre of the world’s coffee culture – we have a heart to see more locations in Melbourne. Plus more locations in Australia’s many strong regional towns like Bundaberg, Geelong and Toowoomba..