Region Directors - Simon & Valerie McIntyre
Europe was once the very foundation of Western Civilisation and Western Christianity, and is perceived by many to be increasingly godless, but God is not dead here. Europe has profoundly influenced, and continues to influence, the rest of the world. Physically, Europe’s 50 countries fit into an area smaller than Australia, and yet it encompasses every land and climate – you reach Europe and you literally change the world.
– 30 churches now in Europe
– New churches in Spain, Germany, and Italy.
– Training of church planters, young leaders, woman leaders and more.
– Influence of Cityhearts – a charity recognised by the UK government as leaders in restoring thousands of lives torn apart by Modern Slavery and life controlling issues.
– C3 Amsterdam and C3 Hanau in new buildings – with more on the drawing board.
MIRACLE IN MOTION
– C3 Leipzig – Germany.
– The Reach C3 – London.
– C3 Hope City – York.
– C3 Vive (via USA) – Italy.
THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE
– C3 Hope City – Brussels.
– C3 Marseille.