Region Directors - Steve & Dawn Burgess
We currently have 44 locations across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands of Fiji and Papua New Guinea – places with a rich spiritual heritage. We don’t know what is in the soil down here, but our relatively small island nations have given the world many of its greatest ministers, including Ps. Phil and Chris! We are believing to saturate our region with Gospel-preaching and faith-filled, Spirit-led churches who will reawaken our people to do great things for God.
– Our churches in Papua New Guinea and Fiji are flourishing under the leadership of Ps. Brenden and Anna Giles and Ps. Michael and Lomi Naisau.
– Churches located in the middle of the North Island, sometimes considered NZ’S core, are growing rapidly in places like Hamilton, Taupo and Tauranga – to name just a few!
– C3 Auckland’s Disciple Makers Conference, a ‘shop-front window’ event to our movement has gone from strength to strength and many other churches are running wonderful and effective events and outreaches into their communities.
MIRACLE IN MOTION
– C3 Whangarei – a location well served by the excellent leadership and ministry of Ps. Trent and Jade Membrey. Trent and Jade have a phenomenal testimony and a real heart for the people of the land. They have launched strong in a town that has traditionally been difficult for us to break into.
– C3 Hawkes Bay under the leadership of Ps. Jono and Rachel Strong. Jono and Rachel are people of extraordinary faith and have bought and developed the best facility in town before they even had a member!
THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE
– We are looking forward to planting our first church (or 2!) in Western Samoa this year. As well as other locations in Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
– We also have eyes on Dunedin, Nelson, Whanganui, Gisborne and Timaru.